Monday, August 6, 2012

Introduction

Good evening everyone,

My name is Jennifer and I am currently a student at Full Sail University getting my degree in the entertainment business. As a person who is always working and loves to be out on the road more than I am in my own home I decided that a perfect blog would be to create a place where people can come and learn about the touring and traveling aspect of the industry as well as connect with those who already have a job in the profession and are looking for products or reviews for when they are out on the road.

Let me get the ball rolling!

Since I live in Kansas City I am going to do a short review of the city. Those who may come here for business that have never been here before might enjoy knowing something about the city that they are working in.

Kansas City is famous for its BBQ. One of the best places I believe to go get some good BBQ is Arthur Bryant's. They have three different types of sauces to appeal to all taste buds. The meat is plentiful and good portions. The staff is friendly and helpful.

For those looking for a place to unwind and even party after a long day of work there is the Power and Light district. Two stories of bars of all different types surround an amazing courtyard where live music is often played or big games are put on the big screens. There are lots of restaurants and shops around as well. This district is located right across the street from our largest indoor arena the Sprint Center.

I look forward to really adding more to this blog and am open to any and all suggestions! Feel free to comment on anything that you would like to see on this blog!

Goodnight!

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment